Woodruff-Sawyer Quarterly, Fall 2012
The Fall Woodruff-Sawyer Quarterly newsletter includes articles and features on the following topics:
- Government Releases Guidance on the Full-Time Employee Definition and 90-Day Waiting Period
- Workers' Compensation Reform: SB 863: A Done Deal!
- Amendments to Mechanic's Lien Law
- Hiring Interns: What Employers Need to Know
- Protecting Your Supply Chain
Click here to view the Fall 2012 Newsletter!
Woodruff-Sawyer Between the Lines, Spring/Summer 2012
The Spring/Summer Woodruff-Sawyer Between the Lines newsletter includes articles and features on the following topics:
- The Rising Tide of Rates: What Will it Mean?
- Woodruff-Sawyer Oregon: Celebrating 10 Years
- 10 Tips for Health Care Success
- Environmental Insurance Helps Revive Real Estate Transactions
- In Pursuit of Healthier Bottom Lines
- FEHA Implications on California Workers' Compensation Cases
Click here to view the Spring/Summer 2012 Newsletter!