Increasing cost pressures, network security, business continuity and protection of intellectual property—these are just a handful of business issues you deal with as a technology company. To be successful, your insurance broker/consultant needs to understand the types of issues you face and how you can best manage and mitigate your risks. With more than 50 years of experience delivering effective solutions to companies in the high-tech industry, Woodruff-Sawyer has the knowledge and expertise to help protect your assets—and ultimately your bottom line.
With one of the largest technology client portfolios in the country, Woodruff-Sawyer brings you expertise as diverse as our client base, from software and hardware to networking, semiconductor and communication companies. Our clients range from small start-ups to multinational corporations, illustrating our ability to serve your needs through all stages of company growth.
Highlights of our areas of expertise include:
- Property insurance programs
- Business income and contingent business income programs
- Cargo and Transit exposures for domestic and international shipment activity
- Errors & Omissions coverage
- Product liability coverage
- Directors & Officers liability insurance
- Workers’ Compensation insurance
- Employment Practices Liability insurance
- Network security
- Intellectual Property coverage
- Employee Benefits