The construction industry faces a unique set of challenges and risks, including unpredictable market conditions, an unstable regulatory atmosphere, and a shifting global economy. Having an insurance broker that understands these issues is critical to successfully managing your insurance program.
Woodruff-Sawyer's dedicated team of Construction professionals works with a wide spectrum of construction industry firms, including general building contractors, general engineering contractors, and major specialty contractors. We assist with your insurance program design, provide resources to implement safety and loss prevention plans and procedures, and partner with you in managing your claims activity. We use our market relationships to develop surety programs that support your business plan. We provide solutions that result in reduced costs and increased profitability.
We specialize in:
- Alternative funding, including captives and loss sensitive programs
- Builders risk and inland marine
- Contractors professional liability
- Contractors environmental liability
- Employment practices liability and other executive liability
- General liability
- Surety credit
- Workers’ compensation coverage
- Project insurance programs (Wrap-ups)